Carla Wigen, CPA, JD, LLM Taxation
Chief Operating Officer & Employee Owner
As LNW’s COO, Carla makes sure that the full array of LNW’s expertise is being applied strategically to achieve the goals of each client. She also works to develop new connections, resources and programs that help clients thrive in all aspects of their lives.
For Carla, effective wealth management is built on conversations that matter, not just numbers. That means keeping the dialogue open with clients and their families at all times, so it is their needs and concerns that determine wealth plans and financial strategies (not the other way around).
To her work, Carla brings more than 25 years of experience. She has worked as an estate planning attorney and held leadership positions at major U.S. banks and trust companies. Carla is recognized as an industry leader in comprehensive wealth management, which includes investments, planning, trusts and estate strategies, and tax law.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Juris Doctorate, Seattle University School of Law
- Master of Laws, University of Washington School of Law
- B.A. Business Administration, University of Washington
- Board Member, Seattle Aquarium
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)
- Member and Former Chair, University of Washington Foundation’s Estate and Gift Planning Council
- Member and Past President, Estate Planning Council of Seattle
- Member, Women in Tax
Trail running, playing softball.