Chief Financial Officer & Employee Owner
Conrad oversees the financial wellbeing and operational stability of LNW as the firm continues to expand its capabilities while remaining independent, privately owned, and fee-only. A CPA with more than 30 years of experience in virtually all aspects of wealth management, Conrad is committed to finding solutions that work for the high-net-worth families and individuals we serve, be it on routine issues or expansive and complex, multi-year undertakings.
Conrad’s career includes senior leadership positions at major accounting, consulting and investment firms. Most recently, he was a founder of Filament LLC, a wealth advisory firm that merged with Laird Norton Wealth Management to create LNW.
- Certified Public Accountant
- MBA, University of Michigan
- B.A, magna cum laude, in Economics and East Asian Studies, St. Olaf College
- Treasurer and Board of Trustees, Ashesi University Foundation US (Ghana)
- Investment Committee Chair, Ashesi University Foundation Canada (Ghana)
- Past Board Chair (2015-2018), Lupus Foundation of America
- Board Member, Lupus America Communities
Conrad finds joy in practicing Qi Gong, hiking, running and traveling, especially to Africa.