Chief Impact Officer & Employee Owner
Justina leads the impact investing strategy at LNW and works with the LNW client service teams to guide clients in developing effective impact investment strategies and integrating impact investments across their portfolios. She also leads the effort to integrate impact considerations across LNW’s business strategy and operations to create shared value for all stakeholders (clients, employees, shareholders, suppliers, the community and the environment) and spearheads the firm’s diversity, equity and inclusion initiative.
With more than 20 years of experience in the investment industry, over 15 years of which has focused on impact investing, Justina is a recognized leader and frequent speaker in the industry. Most recently, she was Chief Impact Officer at Wetherby Asset Management, which she joined in 2015, continuing in that role as the firm merged with Laird Norton Wealth Management to create LNW.
Previously, Justina led the development and implementation of global impact investment strategies across private markets at Sonen Capital and the Rockefeller Foundation, where she also helped shape the foundation’s grantmaking strategy to build the impact investing field. Justina has also held positions with Legacy Venture, a venture capital fund-of-funds, and Rwanda Ventures, a business incubator launching and operating sustainable agricultural companies in Rwanda. Before her career in impact investing, she worked across the U.S. and Europe in investment banking with Citigroup and private equity with Vestar Capital Partners.
- MBA, certificates in Public and Global Management, Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business
- B.S., Finance and International Business, summa cum laude, New York University
- San Francisco Foundation, Board of Trustees, PRI Committee Chair and Member of the Investment and Audit Committees
- ICA.Fund, Board and Executive Committee Member and Investment Committee Chair
- Turning Green, Former Board Member, Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair
- UC Berkeley Haas, Professional Faculty Member
- RSA (Royal Society for Arts, Manufacturers and Commerce), Fellow
- Schwab DEI Advocacy Board, Member
- ImpactAssets 50, Review Committee Member
Music (singing in Resound Ensemble, playing the piano and clarinet), international and adventure travel, sailing, scuba diving, horseback riding and snowboarding.