Lauren P. Martin, CFP®
Wealth Manager & Employee Owner
With nearly 20 years of experience in wealth planning, Lauren advises high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth families and family foundations on optimal ways to align their assets with their aspirations over many generations.
Lauren’s work includes customized and integrated investment and financial strategies, legacy and philanthropic planning, impact investing, and the facilitation of family meetings. Lauren especially enjoys educating younger generations within families on a wide range of financial topics and exploring with her clients the entire spectrum of impact, from philanthropy to targeted investments in the public and private markets.
Prior to LNW, Lauren was a director of wealth management at Wealthspire Advisors and director at the Threshold Group. Earlier in her career, she was senior analyst at Convergent Wealth Advisors.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional
- 21/64 Certified Advisor
- B.S. in Finance, The Pennsylvania State University
- Smeal Mentoring Program, Penn State University
- CFP Board, Women’s Initiative (WIN) mentoring program
- Social Venture Partners, Philadelphia
- West Philly Neighbors for Healthy Community Development
- Board Member, Parent-Infant Center (PIC)
Re-experiencing life and its little yet vast joys through the eyes of my young children.