Lauren Wood, CFA, CFP®
Wealth Manager & Employee Owner
Lauren’s early career in equity research fulfilled her analytical side, but she found that her “softer skills” were underutilized. At LNW, the analytical focus of her undergraduate and graduate studies – engineering and finance – are a core part of her work but she also has the opportunity to make use of those other skills as she develops trusted relationships with each of her clients. In this way, caring for clients and offering an unbiased, objective approach to their investment recommendations is the perfect combination for Lauren.
Lauren’s investment and wealth management career began with an internship at MSD Capital prior to her first year in the MBA program at Columbia University. The following summer, she interned for Credit Suisse and was subsequently offered a full-time Associate position in equity research. Lauren began at LNW in 2015, and in 2020, she relocated to launch and lead our firm’s Los Angeles office.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholder
- MBA, Columbia University, member of the Value Investing Program
- B.S. in Engineering Science, Vanderbilt University
- Prior Peer Advisor, Forte Foundation MBA Launch Program
- Member of the Beverly Hills Estate Planning Council and Provisors
Native Texan who moved to Los Angeles in March of 2020 after 12 years in New York City. Met her husband at a Munich hostel during a backpacking trip through Europe. Spends most weekend mornings playing beach volleyball or hiking with her husband and family.