Cody Reaves, CFP®
Cody brings to his work more than 15 years of experience in private banking, wealth planning and trust services. His ultimate goal is to help high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients align assets with needs, goals and aspirations.
The tools and strategies used by Cody and LNW differ for each client, arising out of in-depth discovery and analysis, including non-financial considerations. But the foundation of Cody’s work is the same: a deep understanding of each client’s unique opportunities and challenges, and a can-do attitude to solve any issues that are identified. That is especially important when client families are undergoing a major life transition, be it due to the sale of a business, an inheritance or transitioning an asset base to enhance liquidity. Prior to LNW, Cody held wealth advisory positions at Wells Fargo Private Bank and Key Private Bank.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- B.A. in Finance and Entrepreneurship, Washington State University
- Board Member and Treasurer, Music Center of the Northwest
- Board Member, Washington State University Planned Giving Advisory
- Board Member, East King County Estate Planning Council
- Puget Sound Financial Planning Association (Board Member 2015-2018; President 2017)