A pro-active approach to building wealth is essential.
Equity Compensation that Works for You
Strategies to Maximize Your RSUs, RSAs, Options
Equity compensation can create life-changing wealth, especially if it is strategically managed to align with what you want to accomplish for yourself, your family and your community.
What you should not do is leave your equity comp on autopilot or assume it will be there when you need it. Careful planning is required even given the inputs of hard work and good fortune.
LNW has long advised executives and other valuable employees on how to use equity comp to build wealth methodically in line with life goals. We offer expert, unbiased assessment and guidance grounded in who you are, your work, your company, and what you want to accomplish.
LNW experts in investments, taxes, and wealth planning look at your situation from many different angles and can provide a valuable assessment and roadmap for reducing risk, aligning with your goals, and leaving as little as possible on the table when you move on to your next big thing.
Some the questions we can help you answer with confidence:
- What percentage of vested shares should you hold?
- What is an optimal sell strategy you can realistically adhere to?
- What role should stock awards play in your broader wealth plan?
- What are the tax implications of holding/selling/transferring?
- Is your wealth getting overly concentrated; how do you diversify?
- When does it make sense to transfer awards to other owners/entities?
- What happens to your stock awards if something happens to you?
We can help you put in place a strategy for your equity compensation that balances security and wealth accumulation. Please reach out at your earliest convenience.