Wendy C. Lai, CPWA®, CDFA®
Wealth Manager & Employee Owner
Wendy’s degree in psychology might not have predicted a career as an investment advisor, but she finds that background invaluable when working with clients to understand the complex, but also often emotional, issues of their wealth. Wendy’s more than two decades in financial services has taken her from major firms like Franklin Templeton and Merrill Lynch, to independent boutique firms, before ultimately joining LNW in 2008. Wendy is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, as well as one of the firm’s subject matter experts in issues related to equity compensation and concentrated stock management.
Her work with clients is centered on listening and understanding each client’s unique situation and objectives in order to give them advice that will help them meet their goals. When a client says “thanks for looking out for me,” Wendy considers that the ultimate reward.
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® professional
- Certified Private Wealth Advisor® professional
- B.A. in Psychology, with honors, Stanford University
- Former Board, California Dragon Boat Association
- Former Board of Trustees and Investment Committee, Waldorf School of the Peninsula
Applying holistic and nutritional approaches to health and healing, spending time in nature, and lifelong learning.