Kristi Mathisen, CPA, JD, PFS
Managing Director, Tax & Financial Planning & Employee Owner
Kristi serves as a technical resource for LNW wealth managers and analysts, helping to develop protocols for identifying appropriate tax and financial strategies for the benefit of clients, including guidance on philanthropic strategies and trusts and estate planning. An important aspect of Kristi’s work is monitoring developments in tax and finance law at the federal and state levels to provide LNW colleagues and clients with proactive analysis and insights.
Prior to LNW and predecessor firm Laird Norton Wealth Management, Kristi was co-director of the tax practice at Bader Martin P.S. for 16 years. Before that, she was a member of the tax staff at Laventhol and Horwath.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Washington School of Law
- B.A. in Business Administration – Accounting, University of Washington
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Washington Planned Giving Council, Past President
- Estate Planning Council of Seattle, Past President
- University of Washington Estate and Gift Planning Council
- Fred Hutch Professional Advisory Council
- Washington Women in Tax
- Seattle Tax Group
Collectible cars, gardening, knitting.